Saturday, September 12, 2009

The most lovely of lovely

The weather is spoiling me! It's just been the most lovely of lovely lately and I've been soaking it up like an empty sponge. I'd really love to pull the recliner out here to the porch and enjoy this afternoon in pure comfort. I have my big fat book, "Women Without Superstition," out here beside me ready to dig into again but I decided I should update my blog first.

Dancer had Nutcracker auditions this afternoon. I can't believe they want $60 for her to be in it and there may even be more charges to come. That seriously annoys me. They want to charge families for them to come be in a production that wouldn't happen without them being involved. Ridiculous!

Dancer is getting ready to head out for an evening of fun with my dad and uncle. They are going mini-golfing, go-carting, and bowling. Then they are all going out to eat at the buffet for dinner.

I'm going to stay home with Dodger and do who-knows-what. Maybe I'll read. Maybe I'll clean. Maybe I'll take my measurements and figure out how much fabric I need to make myself some more clothes. I have a pattern for a pretty caftan and for a nice tunic. This caftan I've been wearing really, really needs to be retired.

Maybe I'll run down to the Redbox again. It was out of order yesterday so I wasn't able to get a movie for Dodger and I to watch. I'm really just loving being able to just let my days flow and be what they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.