Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beautiful morning

It is a beautiful morning. I've been right at an hour now. I went to bed right after 1am so that was a whole 9 hours I slept. I was super tired from getting up so early to go to the arts thing yesterday. And I think I got one of those tiny gnats (which have been really bad around here for a week or two) in my eye or I'm getting allergic reactions in the fall now, too, because my eyes were really bothering me last night.

I woke up with them still bothering me a bit. I washed them off in the sink but I think I need to flush them with saline when I get in the shower here in a bit.

My body is adjusting to eating within an hour after waking. I had breakfast (raisin bran, bananas, and milk) about 45 after waking. I didn't help that because I chose to have wine with my dinner that I couldn't have a late night snack. I did have a few baby dill pickles as my late night snack but that was because my stomach was crying out for food. I have a few baby dills when I don't have too many calories left to spare because their label says they have 0 calories.

I have to run Dancer to Nutcracker practice in a few hours. That will last about an hour and on our way home I need to drive by the junk yard to get the name of the place so I can call them tomorrow and get the details worked out for getting my old car towed from the shop.

I will have the rest of my day free after we get home. I think I'll focus on getting the bathroom cleaned and scrubbed down. I also need to get the garbage and the recyclables to the curb.

Well, the neighborhood has come alive since I came out here to eat breakfast and post. People have begun to arrive home from church or have finally gotten out of bed after a late night of partying. It's time for me to get cleaned up to head out.

I hope the rain on the Doppler blows over us. I'd like Dodger and Dancer to get some outdoor work done today and I'd really like to spend some more time on the porch later before the mosquitoes come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.