Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Randomness of the day

Yesterday I started on my weight loss blog. I decided to go back to Aug. 19th, when I started logging my food, and go from there. I think I got a week and a half of my daily log posted. I should be able to get more posted tomorrow and my plan is to have it all caught up by the end of the week.

I woke up just after 10 today. I've been going to bed a little earlier and I usually get 9 hours of sleep. 9 is my magic sleep number. It's the number I need to have to be rested and well.

Dodger didn't work today because of the rain. He's been doing a large outside job and the rain makes it so that he can't work. He's been working really hard, so it's good for him to have a break today.

The family has been doing a good job keeping the kitchen clean. They've even been washing out their own recycleables and not letting them sit and get dried on food that becomes hard for me to get off.

I cleaned the bathroom yesterday. Yuck. I just hate bathrooms. I am way more aware of germs in the bathroom. I scrubbed the tub and the toilet and mopped the floor. Today I finished up with organizing the cabinets and wiping down the sink.

I will be taking Dancer to one of her dance classes in a few hours. Then we need to go return the DVDs and VHS to the library. We probably won't go in because I work tonight. It's my second to last night of work. I am still a little worried about not having a job and how all of this change is going to work out. But I'm so ready to not to have the stress that goes along with this job.

Dodger would really love for me to be able to find something to do from home, something that I enjoy. I want that, too. I've wanted that for years. So, I have a few more rooms in the house to clean, declutter and organize and then I'll feel ready to pursue something.

Well, it's now time for me to get cleaned up and prepare for my evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.