Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Noon Rise and Shine

Yesterday I woke up around noon. I spent most of my afternoon getting my weight loss blog updated.

My back did better yesterday. I made sure to keep the natural arch in my back in every position I was in.

I did some up keep on the kitchen and bathroom cleaning but didn't really do much else. I made Sloppy Joes for dinner and watched House and Big Bang Theory with Dodger.

This morning I woke up around 10:30 but didn't get up and moving until around 12. I played on Facebook and Twitter for a bit, payed some bills online, and then decided to attack the filing cabinet and paperwork. I sorted through it all, tossed the junk, and now I just need to go back through what's left and make folders to get it all organized.

I also decided to become a serial killer today.... of flies! I don't know where all of those suckers came from. I killed about 7 of them and I still saw some buzzing around. I'm waiting on Dancer at the dance studio right now but when I get home I'm going to hunt the rest of those buggers down, during the commercials of The Biggest Loser, of course.

My back is bugging me more so than yesterday but no where near as bad as it was on Sunday. I took some back pain meds earlier, but I'm in need of some more at this point. I need to finish reading Treat Your Own Back so that I can start doing the exercises daily and help myself heal. I can't imagine feeling this pain everyday for an extended period of time. It was almost disabling on Sunday. I couldn't get up off the couch by myself. No, this is going to have to heal. I'm losing weight so that I can be active again. I can't have my back injured and keeping me from being active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.