Sunday, September 13, 2009

Busy Busy

I'm not fond of spending full days away from home especially ones where I don't have full control over what there is to eat.

Dodger had a family reunion this afternoon. I took my own food because reunion food is always high fat, high calorie food.

Then earlier this evening Dancer and I went to a birthday party at my mom's. I guess we were celebrating all Sept birthdays in the family. I wish I had brought my own food. I would have gotten comments either way. At least with my own food I wouldn't have had to guess how much I was eating and wouldn't have had to use the food list on the Lose It app and hope that the totals were close.

Oh, well, it's over now and I'm safely back at home. I'll be drinking lots of water and tea tonight because of my guessing game of a day. I really hope that this day doesn't have any adverse affect on the scale on Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.