Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lovely Afternoon

It is so beautiful out today.

I got out of bed around 12:30. I had some Rice Crispies and milk for breakfast. I checked my email and now I'm out on the porch enjoying the weather.

Dodger was home briefly just a few minutes ago. I think he came home to type up an invoice for a job he just finished. We were good until he asked to use my truck and I basically said no. He drives my truck a lot lately and doesn't put gas in it. How is that fair to me? I don't want to go donate plasma again for gas money and bills, it made me sick the last two times I went. So, he's just going to have to get over it.

I'm thinking about what I should do today. I still have plenty of cleaning to do in my bedroom. There's laundry that can be done. The laundry room needs organized again. The kitchen and bathroom need mopped. IDK. It seems like a waste of a perfectly beautiful day to me. Maybe I'll just sit out here on the porch and read more in Don Quixote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.