Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lightening & Lights Out

Today we had co-op classes. Afterwards, we stopped by the grocery store for a few items. I finally bought myself some skim milk to eat on my cereal for breakfast. I'll save 50+ calories by using skim instead of whole milk.

Dodger didn't work today because of the rain. Big bummer. I know how badly he wants to finish up this job.

I took Dancer to dance this evening. There was a bit of a lightening storm while I was waiting. The power in the whole place even went out for a few minutes. I was going to get my flashlight and go in after her but I was afraid to step out of the truck with the lightening still going on around the place.

Dodger was crashed out and taking a nap when we got home. I spent most of my evening in my room. I did eventually get up and go do the huge pile of dishes from lunch and dinner.

I did get in on the last 15 minutes of the @thedarlashow on Twitter. It's a ton of fun. Her show schedule is Sun thru Thurs, 10:15pm CST.

Now, I'm contemplating having a late evening snack and seeing what's on TV for the next few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.