Sunday, October 11, 2009

heading to bed in an hour or so

Today I got up at 10:30. I'm so glad I didn't feel the need to sleep later than that. I really had my sleep schedule messed up last week.

I got my weight loss blog updated and back online today. I really want to keep it updated and begin to add more elements to it. It's a work in progress, for sure.

Dancer had Nutcracker practice this afternoon. My mom called last night to ask if she wanted to come over after practice, so my mom picked her up today.

Dodger and I spent some child-free time together after he got home from work. Then he took a nap and I played on my blog and the net a bit more.

I watched Desperate Housewives. It's the only *must see* show I watch on Sunday evenings. I'm a little annoyed where Gabby's character seems to be headed again. I guess once a drama queen, always a drama queen.

I've spent the rest of my night watching Forensic Files on TruTV and tuned into Twitter for The Darla Show (@thedarlashow).

I'll be heading to bed in an hour or so. Dancer and I are meeting some friends at the park tomorrow noon. We've missed being able to hang out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.