Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It was a rather boring day today

It was a rather boring day today. Dodger didn't work because of rain. It needs to quit raining!!!! I couldn't do much around the house because he slept all day and I didn't want to wake him.

I ran Dancer to dance class around 5:30. I waited for her out in the truck and used the net via the free WiFi access there.

When I got home, I watched the next episode of The Biggest Loser and chatted on Twitter during the show with other viewers. I taped SYTYCD while watching, since their times overlap. I also watched The Good Wife, it's a new show on CBS. I think it's really good. Out of the 3 new shows I tried out this season, it's the only one I find worth continuing to watch.

I got to participate in The Darla Show on Twitter tonight. It's a ton of fun. Great adult humor. All you have to do to join is is follow @thedarlashow on Twitter.

Now I'm going to hang out with Dodger for awhile since Dancer has gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.