Tuesday, October 20, 2009

making a yummy dinner

I woke up at 11:30 today. I didn't get a whole lot done today. Not what I wanted to get done anyway.

Dancer woke up around 9 and hoped right back on to The Khan Academy and finished up Module 4. Dodger thought it was really cool that when he woke up, that she was working on that.

I also had her do the MEP tests today. She did really great. By the time she got to test 3, she got through it fine but she said it was getting pretty hard for her. We might start at level 3 so that she can feel more comfortable with the concepts.

I ran her to dance class and browsed the net on the iPod for awhile. When we got home Dodger was making a yummy dinner. We had polish sausage, broiled onions and potatoes. I heated up some corn and baked beans (which I didn't eat because of the calories).

I watched The Biggest Loser and The Good Wife, while Twittering. :) I taped Dancing With The Stars since So You Think You Can Dance wasn't on tonight because of the American League playoffs being on.

I watched DWTS just a little bit ago and joined in The Darla Show on Twitter. I was supposed to spend some time with Dodger tonight but he's crashed out in the recliner and Dancer and I want to get up for the meteor shower at 4. So I think I'm just going to go to bed. I haven't been to bed before midnight in nearly forever. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.