Friday, October 23, 2009

crawl out of bed

I forced myself to crawl out of bed around 11:30 this morning so that I could send an email to the host of the pumpkin carving party telling her that we weren't going to make it because of I had a really nasty headache. Dancer and I will just have to carve it here. We might go hang out with some friends tomorrow evening, so maybe we'll make that get together into a carving party.

I didn't do much until about 3 when I decided that I'd better get in the shower so that I could take my car title into the junk yard and get my check from them. After I picked up the check, I ran it to my credit union and then headed home to check on Dancer who had started to get ready for tennis lessons before I left.

My evening has flown by. I meant to watch Medium earlier but missed a little bit of the beginning so I just let the VCR finish taping it and I'll watch it later. I'm watching a few episodes of Forensic Files now and will be heading to bed soon. We have an early morning tomorrow. Dancer is taking a Learn About Horses class that a dear friend is teaching at her horse farm. She offers equine therapy services in our area. She merged her love of horses with her desire to help people. She's a true inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.