Monday, October 19, 2009

it made her brain hurt

I got up around 11 today. I spent part of my day adding a few things to my blogs and most of my day watching the how to videos on Homeschool Skedtrack. I can't believe such an awesome program is free. I am going to use it to make a loose schedule and outline of the things we want to accomplish and use it to track what we've done.

I introduced Dancer to the Khan Academy and the online program that goes along with the videos. She played on that for an hour or two. She made it through the middle of module 4. She quit because it made her brain hurt. LOL. She enjoys it and I could tell she enjoyed the challenge. She said that I need to work through it, too.

I also signed up for Live Mocha today. It's an online foreign language program that has a free option as well as a paid option. I'm going to try it out tomorrow.

Most of my evening has been filled with watching TV. House was on late because of the baseball game. Then I watched the last little bit of DWTS before CSI Miami started. I taped all of DWTS and The Big Bang Theory. I've been watching Forensic Files since 10. I'll probably go catch up on my taped shows in just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.