Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I screwed up on my calories today

Ugh. Dang it. I screwed up on my calories today. I am 145 calories over my budget today. This is my wake-up call... always always always log my food RIGHT AFTER I EAT IT. Grrrrr. I kept thinking "wow, I can't believe I have that many calories left at the end of the day" and then I remembered the spaghetti I had earlier in the evening. Grrrr.

I went to the grocery store earlier today. We were running low on a few items, so I just did a regular shopping day and replentished everything. Thank goodness the grocery store was pretty dead. Sometimes Aldi is busting at the seams and it makes grocery shopping difficult.

Dancer didn't go to her dance class tonight. Her stomach has been a little funky since this morning. Dodger decided he was going to nap today (his sleep is always screwed up) so I took advantage of not having to be out of the house and entered a few more bloggy giveaways.

I guess right now I'm going to watch tonight's episode of SYTYCD and do a little more surfing the net on the iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.