Thursday, October 8, 2009

Turning Wheels

Man, I went to bed late last night and got up way too early. It was all Dodger's fault. I stayed up to spend time with him and then his alarm woke me up around 7:30 and I couldn't get back to sleep.

I ate breakfast around 9:30, which is way earlier than I'm used to and didn't prepare a lunch before we headed to co-op today. HUGE MISTAKE. I was so hungry by the time we got done with co-op that I thought my stomach was going to eat itself. It was all I could do to keep myself from overeating once I got home.

I didn't eat dinner before taking Dancer to dance class tonight either. Again, not good. My system is so thrown off today by the lack of my regular schedule that I'm still hungry and only have about 80 calories left to use today.

I'm going to spend some time with Dodger again tonight. I guess The Darla Show on Twitter just gets my wheels started in motion. So, I'm off to munch on an apple and then put the wheels into full drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.