Thursday, October 22, 2009

only 4.5 hours of sleep

Well, I woke up this morning at 8:30 after only 4.5 hours of sleep. I have no idea why I woke up after so little sleep. I got up and ate breakfast. Then played on the iTouch for a bit before waking Dancer up to get ready for co-op.

Co-op went pretty quickly today. It helped that I had a few people to talk to during 2nd hour. Dancer finished up another mosaic project in Hobbies class. She did this one on a piece of wood and used decorative marbles that you would find in the floral section of a hobbies store. It was raining by the time we left. I'm so sick of this rain, it was just another day that kept my Dodger from finishing this job.

After co-op, I ran the title of my car to the junk yard so that they could write a pick up order for it. They'll probably pick it up tomorrow and then call me so that I can bring the title back in and sign it over to them and get my check. After stopping by the junk yard, I ran my super overdue books back to the library.

I ran Dancer home and picked up my shopping bags and then ran to the grocery store to pick up a few items and a pumpkin to carve tomorrow with some of the members of our homeschool group. On the way home, I stopped and filled up the truck. My fuel gage doesn't work, so when I put gas in, I have to fill it completely up. I put almost 9 gal in.

Dancer didn't have dance tonight. Her teacher sent me a text last night that class would be canceled. She must be sick and couldn't find another instructor to fill in for her.

I've spent most of my evening flipping between the American League playoffs and the Saw movies on SyFy. I'm pretty tired and definitely have a headache from lack of sleep. I'm watching the first Saw movie right now but will probably head to bed soon so I can catch up on some sleep.

Tomorrow I will try and call the Social Security office again to see what it will take to get new cards. I also need to do some more research on opening an IRA. I also want to study up on blogging for a living and finding some good HTML/CSS courses online. I really want to build my blogs up into a working income. I even have hopes that my daily blogging here could be a part of that. If Dooce can do it, why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.