Monday, October 12, 2009

What a lovely day at the park with friends

What a lovely day at the park with friends. It was a little cool. Probably in the mid 50s but we bundled up and the sun even showed up for a bit to warm us all up.

We got home from the park around 4 and Dancer picked out what she wanted me to make for dinner. She chose lasagna skillet dinner (i.e. hamburger helper), corn muffins, and I added green beans for our veggie.

We spent the rest of our evening hanging out. Dodger and I watched our Monday night line-up: House, The Big Bang Theory, and CSI Miami. Dancer spent most of her evening talking to and playing with a few homeschool friends via the net. I taped Dancing With the Stars since it's not possible for me to watch two shows at once. I'll have to catch up on that show tomorrow.

I caught The Darla Show on Twitter. It's always a highlight of my evening. It's a little kinky but it's all in good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.