Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I miss working

I got out of bed around 11:30 today. I spent some time on my other blog. Still trying to work out some direction and schedule. I really hope to grow it into something that will help people and make an income for me at the same time. I don't really like not making any money.

I miss working. Well, I miss the purpose of work. I miss my co- workers. Working for myself is alien and I feel a little out-of-whack. I need to treat my ideas as a business, which is going to mean a schedule and goals on my part. I've never been great with that but I'm so ready to learn.

There are some blog hacks that I want to add to my blog both here and there. I guess I'll a few out on one of my test blogs. I'm also not certain that I like the layout/background on my other blog either. I might play around with that, too. I wish I had Photoshop. I could design my own backgrounds, especially for Twitter.

Dancer had dance class this evening. It's been a rainy day and I don't like driving in that especially in the dark. I was annoyed with her because I had to go in and get her. She stood in there talking for 15 min after class. I almost didn't get home before The Biggest Loser started.

For dinner we had the roast that I cooked in the crock all day. It was ok. I don't really like roast. It's just so dry tasting no matter how it's cooked.

I'm watching South Park with Dodger right now. After it's over I'll go back to my room and finish watching tonight's So You Think You Can Dance.

I feel like once the cold weather hits that my life gets really boring. It's certainly a time to mull over changes that I want to make in my life. I need to find myself a way to log my ideas. Maybe another blog is in order. I could organize my ideas with tags that way. IDK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.