Monday, October 5, 2009

Yesterday was a fairly lazy day

Let's see, I guess I need to catch up on yesterday first.

Yesterday was a fairly lazy day. I got up early to send Dancer off. She headed out for the day to spend time with my mom and step-dad. They went to a flea market and found some goodies, they also went to Rural King and the Dollar Tree and bought some things there, too. She was gone pretty much all day.

Dodger worked for a bit. He helped his old business partner on a job in the morning and then went out to his own job in the afternoon. He came home early to spend some child-free time with me.

I played on Facebook most of the afternoon. There is a new game on there that has sucked me in. I.must.stop.playing. Ugh. I think I'm getting sucked in because of the weather outside being chilly.

Today hasn't been much better. Another day of not doing much. Ok, I guess, but there are things I want to get finished up and then other projects I want to get started on. I played on Facebook again for most of the afternoon but I have managed to pull myself away to get the dishes done and the kitchen wiped down.

I did do a few things on our homeschool co-op sites and edited a few things on my blog. I'm wondering if I should move this blog. I haven't decided yet. I just had an issue yesterday and realized that I need to be more careful with making sure that this stays anonymous.

I asked Dodger to stop by and get a movie on his way home from work. I think I'll make pizza for dinner. Pizza goes good with watching a movie. I can't believe it's almost 6:30 already. A new episode of House will be on at 7. Time to get off of the computer and get dinner made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.