Friday, October 30, 2009

It's 2:15 am

Ha. It's 2:15 am and I just realized I didn't blog *today*.

We had co-op today so I set my alarm to get up at 10. Low and behold Dodger's damn alarm woke me up again around 8. I doubt I would have been so tired when I got up at 10 if my sleep hadn't been disturbed.

I managed a little bit of work on my other blog before we headed to co-op. Co-op went pretty quickly today. Writing class was enjoyable as usual. The kids seem a little wonky this week but I have a feeling it's because of the rainy weather around here and they are tired of being cooped up.

We had an Usborne book sale at co-op today. I guess any orders benefited our homeschool group. I love so many of their internet linked books but I just don't have $40 for one book let alone 5+. I'll have to add some of those books to Dancer's Christmas list. Maybe other people can get them for her.

Dancer got out of class late because she was finishing up a mosaic project. It was raining by the time we got done. I had hoped to go to the grocery store afterwards but it wasn't going to happen with it raining like it was. I ran down to the health club to pick up the registration form for her golf lessons that start next week and then we went home.

I got some more work done on the web after I got home. I'm still working on a weekly blog schedule. As soon as I get that ironed out I need to work on my writing skills and content.

Dancer has another dance class on Thursday nights so we had to go out in this wet mess again. While I waited for her, I searched the net for computer giveaways. I found a few. I'm hoping they pick up a bit now that the holiday season is approaching. I can't afford a laptop or desktop but I sure can enter giveaways and hope to win one.

After I got home, I spent more time working online. Dodger was asleep so that's why I got so much computer time this evening. I found a program like Photoshop and used it to make my own Twitter background. If you have a moment, go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.