Sunday, October 18, 2009

I got lots done today

I got lots done today. When I woke up around 11, Dodger was gone to work. I spent most of the morning getting some work done on a few of my blogs. I personalized another blog header on Picnic again. They turn out so cute. I love Picnic and am seriously thinking about getting a years subscription for the upgrade.

Dancer had Nutcracker practice this afternoon, so I dropped her off and her grandpa A. picked her up. DD spent the rest of her afternoon and evening with my mom and step-dad.

I spent the rest of my afternoon doing some more blog layout work. Around 4:30, I decided to get the pile of dishes done. Dodger got home while I was still working on them, just before 5.

I've done a lot of housework done this evening. I cleaned up and swept the laundry room. The recyclables have been taken out to the curb. All of the towels and throw rugs are washed, dried, and put away. Most of my bedroom floor is swept and a load of my clothes is in the wash right now.

The only show that is a must watch on Sunday evenings is Desperate Housewives. That was my only TV time today until it hit 10 pm and Dodger told me Forensic Files was on. So, I've been getting up and doing little bits of housework during the commercials.

CSI Miami will be on in about 10 minutes. It's one of Dodger's favorite shows. I will probably watch it with him and then head to bed. I'm working on getting my sleep schedule worked around so that I don't sleep too much of the morning away. This will help me weather the seasonal depression that usually happens as the days get shorter and it gets too cold outside to do much of anything except to hibernate inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.