Saturday, October 31, 2009

only have 10 more minutes till midnight

I only have 10 more minutes till midnight so I'll try to get this post on before that.

I think I slept till about noon today. After I got up I got a bit of work done on the computer before Dodger got up. Once he got up he drove me crazy. He had the TV blaring and kept talking to me over the TV about all sorts of things I didn't give a rats ass about. I was so annoyed. It got to the point where I had to bitch at him to get him to stop. Why won't he just respect my time and respect when I ask him to be quiet for a bit so I can concentrate? I was so flustered after bitching at him that I gave up on getting any more work done.

I took Dancer to her tennis lessons this evening. My mom picked her up and Dancer spent the rest of her evening over there. She just got home about 25 minutes ago.

Dodger and I watched the second Transformers movie. I haven't seen the first one so we kept having to pause it so he could give me some back story from the first movie and the cartoon.

I'm getting ready to watch tonight's episode of Medium and then get to bed. Dancer and I have to get up early tomorrow for her beginner horse class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.