Friday, October 9, 2009

I can't believe we're dealing with adults

Today I woke up a little after 1 pm. Jeez. But I did catch up on some of the sleep I lost yesterday.

Dodger didn't work again because it's still been raining throughout the day. I really hope the rain stops so that he can get back to work.

The homeschool support group that I help run has decided that the online program we've been using, Groupsite, is not meeting our needs, so I'm back to looking for another place to host us. I really like Qlubb but it's missing a few of the things that Groupsite has. There doesn't seem to be one place that has it all.

Our co-op is also having some issues. Members aren't stepping up when there is a need because of illness or emergency. We use a Yahoo Group for our co-op communication and from what I can tell, people aren't checking their email daily like we've told them they needed to. Teachers are also not posting what the students need each week. Grrrr. I swear sometimes I can't believe we're dealing with adults, adults who homeschool no less.

Dancer had tennis lessons today. My mom and step-dad picked her up afterwards and Dancer spent the evening with them.

Dodger made grilled salmon for dinner. I heated up some sweet corn and baked potatoes for sides. We would have normally taken advantage of a child-free evening but heck, after 3 nights in a row, we are worn out. So, I watched 'Medium' in the bedroom and then came out to the living room to watch some episodes of 'Forensic Files' with him.

Now we're watching 'South Park' and he's also playing his online flying game. I think it's called Aces High. They have squad ops on Friday nights. More episodes of 'Forensic Files' will be on in a bit. I'll probably end up watching those and then head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.