Thursday, December 10, 2009

Webkins

I woke up to a text ting at 10:30 this morning but couldn't force myself to get out of bed. I went in and out of sleep for just over an hour after that. After I got up, I checked my email and put my clothes in the dryer.

Dodger got home sometime after noon. I don't remember the time exactly. After he got home I got cleaned up to head to the Y to walk the track. I finished watching the SYTYCD results show from last night before I went. I wanted space on the tape for Bones tonight.

I got to the Y around 3:20. I walked for an hour and stretched after. Always stretch after warming up, NEVER before muscles are warm. My legs and hip felt a lot better. My blister is better. But I'm still a bit sore and the bottom of my feet hurt more today.

After walking I went to Aldi to pick up the things on my list. I did pretty good. I got a few extra things that I wouldn't normally get to add some variety to what we normally eat. I got fixings for tacos and fajitas. I picked up some healthy low calorie snacks, too.

I got things home in time to get them put away, eat a sandwich, and change my clothes before running Dancer to dance class. Class gets over in a few minutes and then we'll head home and I'll watch her play her video game for a bit. I have a few shows I want to get caught-up on tonight before bed, too.

Dodger picked up a Webkins for Dancer (Christmas present) earlier and also brought home a 4.5' lighted Christmas tree. We are going to make our own ornaments and garland. I need to clear out the space for it in our living room. I have just a few things to move around and it will fit in the only free space left in the room. Our TV for the Wii now resides where we used to put the tree.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I picked us up a gingerbread house kit at the grocery store earlier. We've never done one before. It was only $7, so I said what the hell. It will be fun to do with Dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.