Saturday, December 19, 2009

she didn't want to hang-out with me anymore

Today went by too quickly and it's been a bit of a blur. I was supposed to watch Dancer play her video game today but after I told her that we weren't giving gifts to everyone this year that bummed her out and she didn't want to hang-out with me anymore.

She had tennis lessons this afternoon and my mom picked her up. They were going to go back to my mom's and do some decorating but my mom ended up getting an invite to her friend's Jim & Jane's place for a game night. It's 12:30 and she's not home yet. I figure they'll be home by 1.

Dodger and I had pizza and bread sticks from Little Caesars and he got the recent Terminator movie from the Redbox. It was an awesome movie. It tied a lot of the first movie together with this one. The Terminator movies are one of my favorite movie series.

I went over on my calories today. About 150, I think. If I had exercised, which I didn't, I wouldn't have been over. It's no biggy since I've been under every other day this week because of exercise.

I got a little bit of house cleaning done this evening. I still have plenty more to do. I didn't do any work on the Christmas gifts. I don't know why I'm putting it off. There's less than a week left till Christmas. I must get my ass back in gear tomorrow. My UTI is feeling a bit better, so hopefully the energy fairy will come visit me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.