Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Damn it's cold here

So much for sitting inside at the studio. I just couldn't bring myself to go in. Yes, it's freezing out here and the wind is merciless. I've had the truck running off and on the whole time. I'd have it off till I just couldn't take it and the run it for 10-15 then shut it off again. A whole hour and a half of it like that. Class is almost over and we'll be heading home.

I really need to stop by Walgreens and pick up a little heater for the living room. I just don't want to stop with it being so cold out but this night we're going to need it. I don't want Dodger cranking the heater up and thus jacking up the power bill.

I still need to eat dinner. I don't feel like cooking so I'll have to make use of what leftovers are still good. We still have spaghetti and polish sausage. Maybe I'll cut up the sausage and put it in the spaghetti.

I'm looking forward to going back to the Y tomorrow. I covered the blister on my heal before I put on shoes today and it helped so I hope the band-aid cover will do the trick tomorrow.

Damn it's cold here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.