Tuesday, December 15, 2009

watched Dancer play her game for a bit

I set my alarm for 10:30 today and got out of bed at 10:40. I checked my email and then watched Dancer play her game for a bit.

Dodger went to do a bid and while he was gone I did the 3 mile WATP workout with no modifications and 1 lb. weights. He got home when I was about half way done. I don't really care anymore if he sees me exercise as long as he doesn't bug me while I'm doing it. I used to use him being home as an excuse to not exercise. I used to have all sorts of excuses for all sorts of things.

Dodger's older brother came over in the afternoon to help him work on my truck. It was a break issue. They changed the front pads and calipers but it still had issues so they checked the back. My dad had told Dodger to check the back in the first place. It ended up being a back break issue. I spent money I don't have on the front breaks and the back ones are the ones that need work and new stuff.

It does move now but I think the breaks are a little too spongy so the BIL is going to come back in tomorrow to bleed the breaks in the daylight.

While they were out working on my truck, I was inside moving the Wii TV and table to the spot where I thought I was going to put the Christmas tree. I thought the tree looked too crowded in that spot. The tree is now next to the bookshelf by the front door in the place where the gaming system was. I flattened out the branches in the back of the tree so it would sit closer to the wall. It looks really cute there and Dancer likes the gaming system where it is now so I'll be keeping it there after the holidays are over. We will be able to use the space where the tree is for a sewing area or a place to set up the keyboard. It's a good thing.

I'm pretty certain that I have a UTI. I haven't had one since high school. Over the past few days I've been feeling this slight pressure and just barely there uncomfortable feeling after my bladder empties. Today it's been just a little more intense. I'm going to have to go to the health food store to pick up some Colloidal Silver and Cranberry Concentrate to knock this sucker out.

Seriously though, I'm so tired of the money being sucked out of our lives instead of the other way around. What is the block there? Is it possible that Dodger's lack of respect for money is holding us back. How is that fair to me or Dancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.