Friday, December 18, 2009

It seems that I'm not the only one with money hang-ups

My UTI was really bugging me today. Earlier today there seemed to be the itch up there which hurt because there is no way to relieve the itch. It hurt part of the day even when I wasn't peeing.

I brought up the topic of money last night on one of the yahoo groups I'm active on. The conversation just exploded today. It seems that I'm not the only one with money hang-ups and those who don't have other hang-ups that I don't. I could feel myself on the defensive when talking about it but I still worked on being open in my reading and in my responses. Maybe I'll talk about it all more on here soon. Right now I'm just catching up on my day.

Dancer had her last dance class tonight till the new year. She was the only one who showed up for class. I sat in the lobby, played on her iTouch, and listened to a Christmas Cantata rehearsal that was happening on the stage. I love Christmas music, even the religious stuff and some of these singers were awesome. I smiled the whole time. It was such a pleasure to listen to it. Makes me want to go to church on Sunday just to hear the singing that will be going on. Maybe I will, it would overjoy a dear friend of mine.

Dodger called while I was there and told me I needed to stop by Walgreens on the way home because our TV remote was finally dead for good. I had a $5 coupon so it didn't cost much. While I was there I saw that this was the last day for the buy over $25 and get a $5 coupon so once I got home I took his truck and his debit card down there to pick up this huge white tiger that Dancer has gone head over heals for. All we have left to pick up is a Chia Pet and her stocking stuffers.

I still need to figure out my step-dad's gift and spruce up my thrift shop find for my mom. I'm going to make curtains for my dad. I might be able to get the ones for his kitchen done before Christmas.

I did get a 2 mile WATP workout in with modified arms and no weights. I felt so week earlier today and I barely got through that workout. I didn't get anything done on the house today which is a bummer. I hope I feel better tomorrow and can get done what I need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.