Tuesday, December 8, 2009

He STILL hasn't worked on my truck

I went to the gym a little earlier. I walked the track for an hour and 25 min. and stretched for 5. I think I passed the point of diminishing returns just before the 1 hr. mark but I forced myself to keep going at a slower pace. My legs aren't working right at the moment. I'm going to be sore tomorrow but I'll have to force myself to go workout again. I don't know if it will be at home or at the gym again. That will all depend on Dodger's work schedule.

He STILL hasn't worked on my truck! It's nasty rainy outside today. Serves him right for putting it off on days where it was decent outside.

Dancer and I need to get cleaned up before I run her to dance class in a bit. It's darn cold out. I don't want to go out again. I may have to go sit inside today. It just might be too cold to sit out in the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.