Monday, December 14, 2009

I ordered the chicken fajitas

Today I didn't wake up till nearly 1pm! Egads. That's what happens when I get up at 7:45 and don't go to bed till 3 the next morning.

Most of my afternoon was spent listening to tunes on the computer and reading some great blogs.

Dancer and I went to dinner with my mom and step-dad to celebrate her birthday. We went to their favorite Mexican restaurant. I ordered the chicken fajitas. I love love love the pico de galo that comes with it. The next time I'm there I'm going to see if they'll make me a salad and load it up with the stuff. It's just that good. We ran into some good friends there (Lisa E.), too. It was good to see them since we haven't seen them since the Halloween party.

We went back to my mom's after dinner for cupcakes, ice cream, and presents. We played a few games and watched a little TV till Dancer wanted to come home. All in all we had a nice evening.

Dancer had told my mom yesterday about our handmade Christmas tree decorations. Mom had pulled out a few decorations of hers for us to have. One is an angel I made in Kindergarten. The others were made by my great grandma's. Two from my Grandma B and one from my Grandma S. My mom also things she has one from my great Grandma Y. I hope she finds that. I'd love to have it, too.

I logged my food once I got home. I didn't exercise today. A day off once a week is always good. Balance is a good thing. Keeping the equilibrium in life helps us through the rough patches.

I do want to go to bed soon. I was doing pretty good with getting my schedule moved around and I want to get back to that. I need to go clean up the kitchen first. There's something about having a clean kitchen that makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.