Thursday, December 24, 2009

It wasn't even important stuff

I was feeling good today until Dodger got home from shopping and just started bitching about stuff. It wasn't even important stuff. Talk about letting it sour my mood. I probably would have been fine if he had stopped when I asked him to but he won't.

By the time I went to dinner I was feeling better. But when I got there I got stuck in the muddy/rocky driveway. I was frustrated with the situation and instead of my mom being positive and saying it was no big deal, she harped on it. That set my mood for the rest of the evening. Nothing like having your mom be a bitch at Christmas time. Sometimes I really want to tell her to f-off. I want to tell her that we are moving in a few years and she can finally be rid of the daughter and granddaughter that don't live up to her standards.

I'm also really sore from my weights workouts from yesterday and today. I feel like I'm getting sick but I can't tell if my aches are from illness or exercise. The rainy weather is also giving me a bad headache that I can't get rid of.

Dodger was also in a pissy, weird mood tonight. I'm sure it's from a mixture of things... from having her normal routine interrupted, being tired, getting annoyed with her cousin, being annoyed that she has to dress-up for my mom and can't just be accepted for wearing what she wants.

This happens to be one of those days that I'm glad is almost over. I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.