Tuesday, December 1, 2009

getting so much done around the house

I've been taking time off of the net since Fri. It's been so nice to be getting so much done around the house.

Yesterday I got the boxes of papers sorted, many of them thrown away, and the rest put in the file cabinet.

Today I didn't get much of anything done. I did look online for tips on making my own Toilet Wipes. We've used cloth napkins for some time now. I've sewn up hankies lately from 2 pairs of worn out PJ pants and an old shirt. I've been wanting to sew up some cloth wipes and menstrual liners for awhile. I just needed to do a little more research and get some feedback from friends who already use them.

I still have a huge pile of stuff at the foot of my bed that I need to clean off. I meant to do that earlier in the day but I never forced myself to do it. I guess I've been going so hard since Fri. that I gave myself permission to take it easy today.

An update on the weight loss... still 176. No loss for 2 weeks in a row. I'm not surprised and not really disappointed. I know what I need to do to move past this hump. The food logging has to be right on and I need to start moving. It's not rocket science, thank goodness.

It's 11 pm and I think I'll go wash up the dishes from dinner and attack a pile of stuff. My house is looking so much better but there's still more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.