Monday, December 7, 2009

I vaguely remember getting a kiss on the cheek

Man, I didn't get up till almost 12:30 today. Dodger went to work early this morning. I vaguely remember getting a kiss on the cheek sometime during my sleep. When I got up he was asleep on the recliner (as a matter of fact, it's nearly 3:30 and he's still asleep) and Dancer was still asleep in bed. I think she was up by 1 or 1:30, I didn't really look at the clock. I'm sure she's worn out from her weekend. I know I am.

I caught up on emails and yahoo group reading. I wanted to blog but couldn't bring myself to do so. It's been over a week and I'm not feeling the urge to blog again. I have so much to do around here that spending half of my day learning the ins and outs of the blogging industry does NOT appeal to me. It's nearly Christmas and there's still more to do. I think I need to rethink my approach to blogging. If it's just a job then I have no desire to do it. I need to keep it a creative approach even if it never makes me any money.

Dancer helped me clean up the kitchen a bit and then I watched her play another video game. She beat the other one in about 3 days. This one is a new one but the same characters (Spongebob and Friends) in this one. I think she only got a little over 30 min of play in. She has to get ready for her golf lesson tonight. It starts at 5. It's just down the road but both of us need to get ready. After golf is over, I'll drop her off at home and head to MNO. We are getting together at a friend's house. No expensive dinner and we'll actually be able to hear and talk to each other without yelling across a table in a loud restaurant. I'm glad this friend's house is in my neighborhood, just down the road a bit.

Time for me to get ready. I'll blog later if there's anything worth blogging about after my evening is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.