Wednesday, April 24, 2013

When the World Deflates

Yesterday's #dailyselfportrait on Instagram.

Yesterday was rough for no real reason.  I'm ready for warm spring days but it's been cold, dark and rainy here too much lately.  The limitations of having severe plantar fasciitis in my right foot also weighs on me.  I have set a goal to lose the last 50 lbs of weight I've been hanging onto for far too long by this Christmas.  I refuse to have one more year where my Christmas pictures are fat pictures.  It just frustrates me that my feet hurt almost constantly and that makes exercise difficult and very limited in what I can do.   I love HIIT workouts but they are a no-go with my feet the way they are.  I'm trying not to be down about this and think outside of the box but I'm still more frustrated about it than I think I'm allowing myself to feel.

Today I packaged up 9 more books to take to the post office tomorrow.  That's 22 books gone within the past week.  I feel really good about that.  I've even let more books go off of my hold shelf.  I have lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.