Monday, April 1, 2013

Stacks and Stacks of Sunshine


Last night I set up a card table in the living room and filled it with some of the things I mean to focus on this month.

There's a large stack of cards and blank notes ready to be sorted, organized, and used.  Note writing is a lost art, I believe.  It's time to step back in time a bit and go retro with how I keep in touch with people.  If you're a friend on Facebook, I might be PMing you for your snail-mail address.

The other large stack consists of tax papers and forms, bill pay information, and my household notebook.  
  • Getting started on and finishing up our taxes are a top priority these next two weeks.  The deadline is looming.  
  • The April bills need to be paid.  I always try to pay everything at the beginning of the month so that I don't have to think about it again for another month.  
  • My household notebook could use some reorganizing, rehashing, and an influx of creativity.

The sun is shining brightly outside but it's still a nippy 44 degrees.  I'm really looking forward to warmer weather.  I hope it gets here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.