Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Little Sunshine

Me, looking super cute, on Instagram last night.

I'm starting to get my groove back after a rough day on Tuesday.  The sun has been out all day and there's no hint of rain but it's still chilly... too chilly to open the windows again.

Last night, I started to clean up my laptop.  It runs super slow, so I'm seeing what I can remove, don't need, or can store in the cloud to free up some space.  I've also run CCleaner to clean the registry and to fix errors and I'm now defragging it.  I'd like a new one but with a too-large-for-comfort credit card balance, I refuse to get a new one until that's paid off.  Then I'd actually like to get a new-to-me truck, so a new laptop isn't really at the top of my priority list right now.

Today, I'm about half-way through catching up on the housework and soon I think I'll sit down and write up some goals for May.  My Facebook break ends in less than a week and I'm still deciding what I'm going to do about my use of Facebook. It's a time-suck but I miss my friends.  My time on there will be limited, for sure.  Not only self-imposed limitations but also because I plan to be too busy with other things.

I'm having a blast blogging.  It's getting easier to share who I am and about my life like this.  I still have moments of "who gives a crap" and "I'm not really that interesting" but then I let them pass because I know how much I enjoy reading other blogs where their sole purpose is to share their days and their interests.

A little color outside today.  I love dandelions.  They are so bright and cheery.
I must read more about eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.