Friday, April 12, 2013

Airing of Grievances

3 things each week that are driving me nuts,
because anymore than that would just be rude.
Who says I have to wait until Festivus to air my grievances?

1.  Taxes!  Taxes!  Taxes!  Business instructions and forms that took me days to decipher and figure out if I was doing them right.  Hello, IRS, there are REAL PEOPLE filling these things out.

2.  Companies that don't put everything you need in the box!  Come on, HP, like it would have killed you to put the USB cord in the box and just charged an extra $5. The least you could have done is put bright, big letters on the front of the box declaring that the USB cord is not included and we must hunt one down.

3.  Mother Nature harshin' on my springtime buzz.  From 70 degrees to less than 50 in less than a day.  I'm not amused!  My toes are cold again and it's all your fault.  Would you please tell your son, Winter, to get lost for awhile?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.