Saturday, April 20, 2013

Messy Baking


After sleeping most of the evening after dinner and turning the lights out for good at 10:30 pm, I was up this morning just before 6 am.  Right now there is banana bread in the oven.  It mixed up funny this morning and I made quite the mess.  It remains to be seen if it bakes up right, too.  I had planned to bake the bread a few days ago to take on our planned visit to my friend Shanna's but Dancer didn't feel good that day, so we didn't go anywhere that day until her jazz class that evening.  So I'm baking it up today so that we can take it to Sarah's later.  Sarah and I are going thrifting later this morning and then Dancer and I will drive over to visit at her place with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.