Friday, April 5, 2013

Airing of Grievances

3 things each week that are driving me nuts,
because anymore than that would just be rude.
Who says I have to wait until Festivus to air my grievances?

1.  I hate, hate, hate, with all the passion I can muster, the new look of Hotmail/Outlook.  They have followed in Google's footsteps and gone VERY minimalist with the way it looks.  I'll just say it... GRAYSCALE SUCKS!  I don't know who these people are that only see the world in shades of white and gray but some of us like color and obvious distinctions between areas on our computer screen.  All of the white is hard on my eyes.

2.  Costuming plans 3 days before the first performance = not cool.  Thinking I'm going to run out and buy a bunch of stuff 3 days before the first performance = you're crazy.

3.  Being sick on date night.  Need I say more?  Especially after last week's fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.