Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Dishes Are Sheepy


Lately I have found myself listening to chillstep and light dubstep music almost daily.  My favorite channel to queue up is MrSuicideSheep and his other channel, SuicideSheep.  There's something very meditative about the music.  Some of the tunes have become favorites that I must listen to every day.

I also find that it's much easier and much more enjoyable to do housework while this music is playing.  You just might find me dancing while doing the dishes... the dishes that I used to hate doing... and now find some strange sort-of enjoyment in because not only do I get to take frustrations out on the dishes while scrubbing them, it's also work that allows some white space back into my life.

Just had to update this post with this awesome SheepyMix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.