Thursday, April 4, 2013

Driving Miss Buttah

Capturing the fact that I'm at home but there is
more than one vehicle missing from our driveway.

A few mornings ago, I awoke from a hazy cold-induced sleep, to a twitter from the home cell phone ringing.  It was Dodger asking me to meet him at the auto repair shop to pick him up because he had just arrived at Caroline and John's place to find a big puddle of transmission fluid from his truck on their driveway.  Oops.  So he's been using my car, well it's really Dancer's car but she doesn't drive yet.  It will be repaired and picked up soon to the tune of almost $500.  Cha-ching.  The flow of money comes and goes.  But like he said, it's better than having the transmission overhauled to the tune of a couple thousand bucks.

I'm hoping I'm over-the-hill and on the downward slide of this cold.  Needless to say, I was not planning on being sick during the first week of my Facebook break.  It's slowed me down a bit.  I had to skip yesterday's workout because I was just too heavy in my head and chest.  I'd love for it to be gone by Friday, which is usually date night with the hubs.

I have been having quite a fun time of it with the blog.  Adding few hacks to the coding here and there to make it look how I want it to.  Working on content and fun stuff to come.  Seeing what Ribbit.com is made of.  Fun, fun stuff.  It's been awhile since I've expressed my creativity anywhere.  I want it to continue and to spread all around like melted buttah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.