Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Is Here... for now. #BEDM

A lovely cluster of dandelions blooming in my jungle of a backyard today.

Another day of blogging in May.  I was blogging almost daily in April, so it's no biggie to me to add a few days.  I just liked the idea of the themes to give myself a little more flava to my posts.  ;)

So today's topic is Spring Is Here.  It is here in the states (I know lots of BEDMers are blogging from across the pond) for the most part, though I did hear something on the radio when I was out running errands yesterday that some people up in Colorado were expecting snow again.  Goodness!  Doesn't that suck for them!

We've had 3 lovely warm days here in a row now but rain is expected by the weekend which will bring the temps down again.  Booooo.  Hissssss.  I do so much better in the warmer weather.  I do love myself a good thundershower but not the lack of sunlight or the colder temps.

I just love the way everything comes alive in the Spring.  Everything just glows and has so much energy.  And there's so much green everywhere!  I love green.  It's my favorite color!

I finished up the last of my spicy fajita innards with scrambled eggs this morning for breakfast.  I caught up with a few friends on Facebook while I was eating.  Then I got straight to my workouts for the day because I got up late, again.  I don't know what my problem is with sleep this week but it's all out of whack.  One video was awesome and the other was very meh.


I may have my first alterations job coming up soon.  My friend Sarah's son, Gavin, is in Civil Air Patrol, and their commander needs someone to sew on patches and hem up pants.  She asked if I'd be interested and I think I'll give it a shot.  It's not like either of those things are hard to do.  It's basic sewing skills 101, pretty much.

Dancer's last Jazz class before the Spring Dance Concert is tonight.  They're meeting for an extra hour tonight just to finalize things and get some of the others, who miss a lot of classes, caught up.  She says that she loves this routine, so I can't wait to see it next weekend.  :)  They're letting us come in and record during dress rehearsals, so I'll post those videos soon after I take them.  I know some of you all like to see her dance, too.  :)


Bring it on!
Blog Every Day in May badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.