Thursday, May 23, 2013

Daily Photo: Sometimes Things Pile Up

Yesterday, a few online friends posted some of the worst areas of our homes to help another friend feel better about the state of her home.  It really is true that most people don't live in pristine homes, no matter what the outside might look like.  I've helped Dodger with jobs in some of the most amazing houses I've ever stepped inside and they live just like everyone else.

I've gotten a bit behind in the home upkeep.  I tend to float from one project to another.  If something, like cleaning up the yard, is at the front of my brain then other things, like the state of the inside of my house, is put on the back burner.

But it's yucky outside right now, so I think I'll get to work on some of these piles this weekend.  ;)

Pile of books that have been hanging out on the recliner for far too long.

I have the sewing machine out now, working on the pile of denim underneath it.

The pile of stuff around the kitchen table, most of which is going to the thrift shop.

The utility room is usually in some state of chaos.

My bed rarely looks like this but it's the truth of what it looked like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.