Monday, May 6, 2013

Fit and Healthy #BEDM

Well, today's #BEDM topic is supposed to be about Bank Holiday (which we don't have in the USA) and extra long weekends (but I don't work).  So today I'm going to do yesterday's topic, which is Fit and Healthy.

What do I do to get and keep fit and healthy?

Well, first of all, I have a whole blog dedicated to it!  One of my other blogging endeavors is to find workout videos on YouTube and other places on the Web, do them, and then review them.  I find that this helps me not only track what I'm doing but it keeps me consistent, which I have been known to struggle with.  I also love that I can share what I'm doing and help others find good workouts, too.

I also focus on keeping my diet full of whole foods and stay away from things that are too processed or too fake.  I'm not militant about it, afterall, I did have Cherry Berry yesterday.  But for the most part, I have a healthy diet and it's pretty low-carb... little-to-no grains and little-to-no refined sugars.

I also think it's important for overall health to reduce stress, drink lots of water, be well rested, take necessary supplements, and be in-tune with your inner-self.  It's also good to get out of toxic relationships and friendships.  I recommend lots of time in nature, too.  :)


Sleep tight don't let the vampires bite.
Blog Every Day in May badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.