Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Recovered From Jungle Fever

What my crazy backyard looked like this morning.

It was a beautiful day here today.  It's 7:30 pm now and it's still 76 degrees outside.

I got a slow start to my day this morning.  I was up by 10 am but messed around on Facebook and Castleville for a bit after doing the dishes and eating breakfast.  I got to doing my workouts at around 1 pm.  After I finished my workouts, I headed outside to tackle the craziness that was my backyard.

First I took the weed whacker to the tall grass and dandelions.  Then I drug out the lawnmower.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to get it started but I did manage to do so and mowed both the back and the front.  Then Dancer helped me sweep the driveway.  It looks so much better out there now.


Now that I know I can get the mower started, I will be able to keep the yard mowed.  That will really help out Dodger.  He's so busy with work right now that he just doesn't have the time or energy to keep up with it.  I don't mind doing it at all.  He works so hard to take care of us that it's the least I can do for him... to help remove one thing off of his plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.