Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Days Like This #BEDM


It's one of "those" days.  I'm not ready to talk about it.................  maybe I'll vent tomorrow or just save it for a Friday Airing of Grievances post.

I made it through my workout videos for the day and got my review done.  I seriously love the kickboxing workout I did today.  I love it when I'm done with a workout and dripping with sweat.

Dodger and I are going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse later.  My mom gave us a $50 gift card from there for our anniversary.  I need time with him and he knows it, so he called today to tell me to be ready to go, so when he gets home he'll be the only one to have to get cleaned up.  We were going to have "alone time" tonight but Dancer decided she wasn't going to go to tennis lessons tonight and she's coughed up the dough for not going... it's $25 a pop if she's not sick and chooses not to go.  Lessons are super expensive and money is hard to come by... so she pays when she misses.

For all of the #BEDMers out there... I'm not going to blog about pets.  We don't currently have any.  I'm a cat lover.  I don't really care for dogs.  That's about it.  ;)


Mama said there'd be days like this.
Blog Every Day in May badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.