Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Day In the Life, Keek Style #BEDM

Yesterday's #dailyselfportrait on Instagram.

As all of the #BEDM bloggers know, yesterday's theme was A Day In the Life.  I spent yesterday recording my day, literally, so I waited until today to post it.  Yesterday, I posted today's theme My 5 Favorite Blogs, so be sure to check that out.

So, yes, I literally recorded my day yesterday via the Keek app on my iPad Mini.  It's a really cool app that allows us to record really short videos... like 36 seconds.  You don't need the app to view the videos, I've embedded them below.

So follow along with me to see what a typical day in my life is like...  [unfortunately, Keek shut down and I've lost the 15 videos that were posted here {cry cry cry}]

I had a blast documenting my day like this.  I hope you enjoyed watching my Keeks.  :)


I'm a Keek.  I'm a weirdo.

Blog Every Day in May badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.