Saturday, January 15, 2011

This Afternoon...

a clean pile of books and magazines :)

I spent my afternoon cleaning up my bedroom in the hopes of tracking down what I had done with the users manual to my digital camera.  I went through the pile of stuff at the foot of my bed...  the pile on my dresser... the pile on top of my stereo... and the massive pile of papers and books that cover the edge of my bed that butts up against the wall.... and... NOTHING.  Sigh.

And yet... my piles are now purged of excess stuff.  So... it wasn't a loss.

I did eventually find the users manual... right where I had put it... right where it was supposed to be... in the drawer where I normally keep my camera.  Please don't ask why it didn't dawn on me to look there first.  Maybe my memory blip was supposed to happen so that I would have a darn good reason to spend my afternoon cleaning the piles in my bedroom.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.