Saturday, January 15, 2011

Birthday Fun, Celebration #2

Earlier this evening my dad took Dancer and I out to dinner to celebrate my birthday.  We went downtown to Doherty's.  I picked the spot.  I happen to love the Sheppard's Pie they have there.... so that's what I got.  Dancer got the salmon and my dad got the steak.

The place got a little crazy shortly after we got there.  I guess there had been a bar hop around town for most of the day and it seemed that quite a bunch of them ended up there for dinner.  We enjoyed dinner and were also able to watch most of the NFL playoff game between Baltimore and Pittsburgh.  I happen to love pro-football, so when they seated us I requested that we sit near the bar so we could see the scores.

I meant to take my camera so that I could get a picture of the restaurant for my 365 Project but I forgot.  Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.