Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When I awake...

later today, I promise myself that I will catch up on my blog.

I can see that it is necessary to do more than dose myself with St. John's Wort to keep away the winter blues... it does help but it's only one part of an obviously necessary process to get through winter without losing it. I need a daily/weekly schedule to keep myself moving and motivated. I need to find the right balance of coming inside {both physically and figuratively} during the winter, to reflect and plan, and still staying active enough to where I don't start to slip into the winter depression that has haunted me for as long as I can remember.

I've had a lot on my mind lately. Too many things that I need to verbalize. Too many things that my mind is trying to sort out. I think that's why I'm not able to get to sleep lately. I'm almost afraid to try and sleep until I'm almost passed out tired. I suppose I just don't want to think about all of this stuff.

I bought myself a journal for Christmas and gave myself permission to start blogging here at the beginning of the year. Maybe I need to start focusing on filling them. I am restless for so many reasons. Time to get those worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.