Sunday, February 6, 2011

365 Project: Day 37


It's Super Bowl Sunday!  Dodger made chicken wings for dinner... there was honey mustard, honey BBQ, and lemon pepper.  We both thought the lemon pepper kicked ass!  He also made up some smashed potatoes, too.  I bought half of a cherry pie at the store yesterday for our desert today.  The hubby bought me some wine a few days ago... he got me Arbor Mist Peach Chardonnay... yummy.  I don't usually drink but I wanted some for Super Bowl Sunday.  It's been ages since I last drank, do I got a little toasted.  Love that staying home for the game thing.

After the game was over, we watched the season finale of Dexter.  Yes, I'm fully aware of when that actually aired and I have no idea why Dodger decided to wait so dang long to load it up so we could watch it.  What I didn't tell him was that already watched it about a month ago.  I just got tired of waiting.  We're both looking forward to the start of the new season, whenever that may be.

Dancer went to my mom's this evening.  This is a usual occurrence every Friday and Sunday.  I think they were going to watch the game and start working on their projects for the next county fair.  I'm all for getting a head-start.  Dancer is wanting to put some of her photography in for judging this year... maybe I'll do the same.  I haven't yet entered anything in to the county fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.